Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration 24/7
BOSS leads the way in Residential & Commercial Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration. Unexpected Events That Can Lead to Water Damage in your home or business. Water can find its way into walls, ceilings, cabinets, and flooring both hidden and visible. Water can not only damage your contents, but it also can damage the structure of your home or business. The longer you wait to have a water issue taken care of increases the chances of other serious structural damage to the property.
Taking the proper steps to remove water, moisture, or wet materials will prevent areas that could additionally lead to a breeding ground for microorganisms, such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. The damage might not be visible and at times only noticeable by the indoor air quality, smells, allergic reactions, and other health risks.
BOSS utilizes the most advanced water damage cleanup and drying technology needed to secure and protect your home or business from experiencing these health hazards.
Calling Boss Disaster Restoration first to have one of our IICRC certified technicians is the first step to reduce any permanent or secondary damages to the property while also reducing restoration costs. Our team of IICRC certified technicians will work closely with you and your insurance company during your water damage restoration job.
Got Water Loss?
Different scenarios that could lead to water damage:
- Pipe Burst Emergency
- Water Leaks
- Toilet sink or tub overflowing
- Plumbing Pipe breaks, leaks, broken, frozen & burst
- Hot Water Heater Burst
- Water Supply Lines leaking
- Malfunctioning Appliances – Washing Machine, Dishwasher,
- Refrigerator Overflow
- HVAC Leaks
- Heavy Rains, Rising Water, Flooding & Storm Damage
- Roof / Window Leaks
Water Damage Cleanup Services
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Flood Removal / Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Hardwood Floor Drying
- Furniture and Content Drying
- Carpet Drying
- Content Pack Out & Storage
- Interior Demo & Debris Removal Clean Up
- Carpet & Furniture Cleaning
- Moisture Levels, Monitoring and Infrared Detection
- Storm Damage Cleanup