Emergency Water Damage Services
BOSS leads the way in Emergency Water Damage Services and Restoration for Residential Homes and Commercial Properties. Unexpected Events That Can Lead to Water Damage in your home or business. Water can find its way into walls, ceilings, cabinets, and flooring both hidden and visible. Water can not only damage your contents, but it also can damage the structure of your home or business. The longer you wait to have a water issue taken care of increases the chances of other serious structural damage to the property. This is why we treat ALL water damage situations as emergencies!
Starting with fast response times 24/7 we immediately take the proper steps to quickly remove water, moisture, or wet materials first which can prevent areas that could additionally lead to a breeding ground for microorganisms, such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. The damage might not be visible and at times only noticeable by the indoor air quality, smells, allergic reactions, and other health risks.
Emergency home flood situations need the BEST advanced water damage cleanup equipment and drying technology and certified water damage technicians to secure and protect your home.
Call BOSS for your emergency and our IICRC certified technicians will arrive on the scene to make immediate and critical decisions. Calling BOSS is the first step to reduce any permanent or secondary damages to the property in emergency flood situations. It also gives you the best chance of reducing restoration costs. Our team of IICRC certified technicians will work closely with you and your insurance company during your water damage restoration job.
What’s to do when facing a home flood emergency.
- CALL BOSS! Every second counts. We are accepted by all Major Insurance Companies!
Water Damage Clean Up in Mount Pleasant, SC
Here are just a few residential water damage emergencies that we assist with:
- Natural Disasters – hurricanes, heavy rain, snow melting, floods, & more
- Non-Natural Disasters – broken pipes, faulty sprinklers, damaged appliances, sewer line backups, & more.
Our Water Damage Clean Up Services
BOSS Disaster Restoration has built a solid reputation in Mount Pleasant, SC, and the surrounding Charleston Tri-County area by providing outstanding water damage cleanup and disaster restoration services for the past 25 years.
We understand that there is no time to wait when it comes to water damage. That’s why we provide 24/7 response and services. If you are experiencing a water disaster in your home or business, call us immediately so our certified IIRC technicians can help resolve your water damage as soon as possible.
First, we will do whatever we can to mitigate the situation to prevent water damage from getting worse. Then we will perform water extraction and water cleanup services as efficiently as possible to prevent further long-term damage.
With our state of the art truck powered water extraction and advanced drying systems – You can be assured that we can handle any size residential or commercial disaster clean-up.
CALL BOSS FOR YOUR WATER DAMAGE CLEANUP AND DISASTER RESTORATION SERVICES IN MOUNT PLEASANT, SC. YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Emergency Water Clean Up Process
These are the steps we follow when responding to water damage or flood disaster.
- Step 1 We listen – When you call our IIRC technicians and extraction vehicles will be dispatched to your home or business immediately.
- Step 2 Inspection and Damage Assessment – BOSS will provide you and you with a critical assessment and services breakdown. We will not take any shortcuts.
- Step 3 Water Removal/Water Extraction – We use the most advanced state-of -the-art truck powered water extraction and water removal techniques to clean up your home or business.
- Step 4 Water Drying – Once the water has been extracted, we will use our advanced drying systems to detect hidden moisture, working quickly and efficiently to mitigate further damage.
- Step 5 Disinfecting & Cleaning – After a disaster, our Expert Disinfecting Cleaning services ensure that every surface is properly sanitized to protect your employees and customers, by eliminating or neutralizing potential viral or bacterial contamination.
- Step 6 Post Disaster Restoration – After mitigating the loss to your property, repairs may need to be performed. Restoring your home or business to a pre-loss condition is our priority. We work directly with your insurance carrier to simplify the rebuilding process.
Flood Damage Water Extraction Services
When you are experiencing flooding in your home – whether it happens via storm, a broken pipe, sewage backup, or a clogged shower – there is no time to waste. You need to undergo a water extraction process as soon as possible to prevent water damage in your home.
BOSS 24/7 has over 25 years of experience in flood damage response, and water extraction in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, and the surrounding Charleston Tri-County Area. Flooding can often happen as a result of natural disasters common in our area, as well as non-natural disasters which can be just as devastating if the flood damage is not taken care of quickly.
We also can work with your insurance company through the claims process to make it less daunting and help you every step of the way. We are the preferred service provider for many top insurance companies!
Simply put, if you are experiencing a flooding disaster, CALL BOSS! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Water Extraction Technology
It’s important to trust the professionals with water extraction and water damage clean-up because the growth of mold and water between the foundation of your home is a health hazard and can damage the integrity and infrastructure of your home.
BOSS Disaster Restoration uses a state-of-the-art truck-powered water extraction and drying system that is equipped to handle any size residential or commercial flood clean-up. We first work to mitigate the situation from getting worse, then extract and dry the water as efficiently and thoroughly as possible.
Our IIRC certified disaster response technicians have the technology to handle any water emergency.
Got Water Loss?
Different scenarios that could lead to water damage:
- Pipe Burst Emergency
- Water Leaks
- Toilet sink or tub overflowing
- Plumbing Pipe breaks, leaks, broken, frozen & burst
- Hot Water Heater Burst
- Water Supply Lines leaking
- Malfunctioning Appliances – Washing Machine, Dishwasher,
- Refrigerator Overflow
- HVAC Leaks
- Heavy Rains, Rising Water, Flooding & Storm Damage
- Roof / Window Leaks
Water Damage Cleanup Services
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Flood Removal / Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Hardwood Floor Drying
- Furniture and Content Drying
- Carpet Drying
- Content Pack Out & Storage
- Interior Demo & Debris Removal Clean Up
- Carpet & Furniture Cleaning
- Moisture Levels, Monitoring and Infrared Detection
- Storm Damage Cleanup